Are you curious to find out if there is a way to view someone’s previous Instagram stories from 2019? Then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss the possible ways that you can view Instagram stories from other people in 2019 and if there are any drawbacks associated with attempting this task. We will also discuss the benefits of attempting this action and the potential risks associated with it. By the end of the article, you will have a better understanding of the available options and how they work.
1. What are Instagram Stories?
Instagram Stories are a way of creating, sharing and exchanging content with friends and followers without it cluttering up your profile. Instagram Stories have been designed to enable people to document and share their everyday lives. A Story can last up to 24 hours after you post it and won’t appear on your Instagram profile, grid or hashtag pages.
- Your profile photo will be featured as a sticker.
- You can add polls, emoji sliders and questions to your stories.
- You can include multiple images and videos to create a story.
Instagram stories are a great tool to share life-in-the-moment moments with your followers. Stories are great for sharing accounts of events, conversations and personal moments that wouldn’t normally be appropriate for your profile. With Instagram Stories, you can give your followers an inside look into your day and make them feel more connected with you.
2. Is It Possible to See Previous Instagram Stories from Other Users in 2019?
Yes, it is possible to see previous Instagram stories from other users in 2019. Here are some ways that you can do this:
- Through the ‘Archive’ Feature – this feature allows you to see the stories that you have either posted or have been on your profile in the past. To view your archived stories, open your profile, tap the hamburger menu that appears in the top right corner, and tap ‘Archive’.
- By Taking a Screenshot – when someone else posts a story, you can take a screenshot of it and save it to your device. This will allow you to view the story at any time, as long as you have the screenshot.
- By Checking Their Story Highlights – when a user posts stories, you can check their story highlights to view older stories that the user has posted. To do this, open their profile and click on the ‘Stories Highlights’ feature.
These are some of the ways that you can view previous stories from other users in 2019. Keep in mind that not all stories will be visible or accessible after they have expired, so make sure to take advantage of these tips when viewing older stories.
3. What Options Are There for Watching Stories From Previous Days?
If you’ve watched stories from a few days ago and want to go back to the one you loved, there are options. Let’s take a look at what they are:
- Live Stories from Twitter Feeds: If the story was sourced from a Twitter feed, you can find the original tweet on the Twitter website or app. This could be time-consuming, as you will have to search for the exact user who posted the story as opposed to a specific tweet. Make use of the Twitter search engine to quickly access the tweet.
- Search Engines: You can go through list of news sources and search engines (such as Google and Yahoo) to look for the exact story. Use relevant keywords and advanced search techniques to narrow down the search results.
- Archives: Many news sites have archives, which contain old stories. Browse through the archives to find the stories you’re looking for. Furthermore, a majority of the news sites provide an option to save articles for future reference.
It could be a time-consuming task to find a story from previous days, but it definitely is a useful one. Search through Twitter feeds, search engines, and archives depending on the type of story you are looking for.
4. What Other Ways Can You See Older Stories By Another User?
You can easily find posts, updates, photos, and stories from another user on the platform. To do so:
- Go to the profile of the user you want to view older stories from.
- On the profile page, click on the “Highlights” tab.
- All highlight stories from the user’s account will be displayed.
You can also view older stories by another user on the website. To do so you’ll need to search for the hashtag of the story; this can be done by directly typing the hashtag in the search bar. You’ll then be presented with all the posts associated with the hashtag. However, hashtags appear in the stories menu only for twenty-four hours after it’s published. You can also find stories from other users by scrolling down to the ‘Stories You May Like’ section at the bottom of the homepage.
Pro Tip: You can also view stories using the ‘Stories Highlights’ feature. On the profile page of the user you want to view, click ‘Stories Highlights’, and all stories by the user will be available to view.
5. What Are the Benefits of Seeing Previous Instagram Stories?
Posting stories on Instagram helps to create a connection with your followers. But, what are the benefits of being able to view past Instagram stories? Here’s a look at some of the key advantages.
- Gain insight into audience behavior – When you can take a look at previous Instagram stories, it gives you more insight into the type of content that resonates with your target audience. This can help you refine the stories you create and the topics you choose to focus on.
- See responses to stories – If you want to see responses to past stories, you can easily review them when you view previous stories. This is beneficial when you want to measure response to a specific topic or story.
The ability to view previous Instagram stories can also come in handy if you want to double check information that you have posted in the past or if you are interested in seeing which stories have performed the best over time.
As with many popular social media outlets, Instagram is continuously implementing and updating its features. Users need to be aware of these changes if they want to keep up with the latest trends and experiences. With new technologies, there could be more ways discovered on how to view older Instagram Stories, so users should always keep their options open and stay tuned.